13 November 2000

Reality bites! OUch!!!!! I won't be touching any sand for another 4 and a half days and for now, I gotta be content ogling at the foto-posters I made out of the Sydney Olympics. Christoph Siber (Austrian Gold medallist) & Alessandra Sensini (Italian Gold-medallist) are seated with me at my office cubicle, reminding me of the lofty, elusive Olympic Dream daily. I seem to be on an emotional roller-coaster rite now, tossing through and from Dream-state and Reality, not sure which is which occasionally. I think they are synonymous in the most basic meaning of the 2 words. Anything which can be visualised by the mind and eyes is tangible, hence Reality. The Bible says that 'blessed is he who walks and sees by faith, than by sight. Many times people live Reality in a dream-state. They float through life without truly living. This is an inferior lifestyle to living one's Dream in Reality, even though they are most likely the ones to be jeered and mocked at. To live or to be alive...a complex question as much as it is simple. As Hamlet said, "To be or not to be, THAT is the question." I had answered my own questions long ago, only to have someone snatching them away from me. I can't say that it doesn't affect me because it does. It hurt deeply. Now, some are questioning me the very questions that I've answered long ago and seeing MY answers on other people. Cheated and betrayed by my own kind? It's like some other kid in my neighbourhood taking my marbles away from my hand. As determined as I am in pursuing to manifest my answers in my own life, I am as determined to help that 'others' in their manifestation of their dream. I owe everything to Jesus and He lived His life for others, that they may live. I shall love my enemies and feed them bread. Shalom!!!! :)

No comments: