13 November 2000

Alrite...waiting out for a Meeting to discuss stuff in the Singapore Open that's happening rite at the end of the year... However, meanwhile, I'm losing my groove as I'm thinking too much. Bogging myself down with 'what ifs' and 'but-s'. Sighz, as much as I'm keen to lighten my countenance, I juz can't find the strength to do so, and even if I do, it'll look reallie fake. Either that or people may think I have neural spasms on my face. So I'll juz pretend to be 'introspective' and 'deep' in thoughts. Previously, I mentioned I was in an emotional roller-coaster, now I'm not sure if it could be a hormones VS emotions battle or could it be spirit VS flesh battle. Whichever it may be, Psalms 55:22 says that "Cast your cares unto the Lord, He shall never allow the righteous to be moved." How it refreshens me like cold water to a weary soul. I've already finished one packet of Butter-coated Sunflower seeds and not really craving for more coz it takes its toll on the relevant fingers. My fingers will be fine by tomorrow for another sunflower seeds-attack. I'm not sure if this is the right way to diet as I did not feel hungry since my gym workout during lunch-time. Got to ciao...

No comments: