20 November 2000

ok...i'm as gloomy as the weather! Stuff going thru' my head is threatening to tear up my sanity as well as logic. I was supposed to be very very happy with the way things are moving for my sport yet, things are that not ideal with a close girl fren of mine. I'll spare the details as I'm aware that being too frank does hurt some people. Been busy the whole day with work...taking time out to breathe now. Phew! Skipped my lunch gym routine, sparing the cold I caught yesterday, what with the rainy weather and temperamental wind conditions. I'm caught on the low point of the day now particularly relative to the high I experienced this morning. I'm expecting my friend to come back to me to say that I've hurt her even more blah blah blah...sighz...help!!! Anyway, I learnt that Expectations kill! Simba in The Lion King once was told of his past hurts to 'put his behind in the past' ahahahaha...yup. Put your butt on your past troubles and sit on it. Either that or you can put the past behind you. It works both ways. I'm excited about the future...another friend leaked a secret to me just as "Hebrews" (a colleage of mine who is a 'he' and brews tea everyday so I nick him Hebrews) came by to offer me a cup of tea, that she's resigning her job in an ad company to be a vet nurse. Wow! I was secretly and sincerely happy for her that she's got what she's always wanted to have and do. This, no doubt is success and being happy. I'm glad that she had the courage to pursue her hearts' desires. Sighz, still trying to rid this gnawing feeling of mixed guilt, anger, hurt and bewilderment all in the same breath. Lord, take my cares and make me whole.

No comments: