23 March 2007

Rusty's Diary: Tues, 22 March '07 Windsurfing day!!

Rachel thought I'm staying away from the sea after y'day's puking session, huh, no way! U know what I did? Once we reached the club, I ran straight to the sea for a dip, defying her instructions not to go. See, I do not believe her 'stern' commands anymore because she doesn't mean it ahaha...if I really make her angry, the most she does is give me a soft spanking on my face or paws. I wonder why as it doesn't hurt! I have a very thick fur coat. Anyway, I went swimming by myself, just to prove a point...I'm a sea-dog, hehe. Rachel always lets me disobey her because she wants me to be a happy doggie as well, and swimming is not destructive to anyone/thing. Plus, I get a nice towelling from her :) As usual, Rachel made me stay outside the shop to suntan (dry myself) while she does some work. This is another activity I love to do, lounging in the sun with a bone in my mouth...there's always a bowl of water outside the shop, a tennis ball, a silly cat toy and some treats she keeps somewhere if I'm a good boy. Life at The Windsurfing Shop is a beach...*yawn* 'Go Surfing' made me JUMP!! She meant it, because she went to this changing room and I alway know we are going somewhere when she gets out of the room. I couldn't hold my excitement and whined a little...she went 'wait wait...' Then we went out and she took this boat-board called 'Windglider' and a tiny 2.5m sail. We are going windsurfing! Before we went out, she made me try on this horrible life-jacket which prevented me from being able to walk. She asked me to 'go', but I stumbled...she laughed and laughed, I felt so horrible and embarrassed! Dogs walk around 'naked', my dear, we don't need 'clothes'. Plus, did I remind you that I am a champion swimmer-doggie? haha. We launched...I wasn't sure what to do after I jumped onto the board, I jumped off again. I can tell it wasn't what Rachel wanted me to do. She 'growled' at me, *snigger* Maybe I was supposed to stay ON the board? Soon I was swimming after her...hey, wait for me...I put my front paws on the board and she pulled me up with the life-jacket. I sat like a good boy while she windsurfed, further and further from the beach...Hmmm....I never swam that far before, it looks scary, but FUN. Its like sightseeing and how many doggies get to go windsurfing like me? I began to feel really cool, and so blessed to have such fun activities everyday. Did I mention that her bikinis are red and rather nice, though I prefer yellow, as it matches my Golden coat bettter? I have done this before so I did not get sea-sick this time...I'm enjoying it, baby. Rachel got tired so she lay down beside me, later on, she used me as a pillow. It's fine with me as I'm a really strong boy, and at 34kg, if I don't want to go somewhere, I'm not moving! hehe. At times, she'll sit beside me and we'lll talk, she'll ask for 'kiss' and I'll lick her on the face. Did I mention that I love the smell and taste of sea-water on her? Always make me feel at home and excited. Suddenly, she pushed me off the board and I realised I had to swim...oh, I had a life-jacket, this is quite nice...I'm floating. She started paddling and I swam really hard chasing her...so close and yet so far. I swam for a long time, but one thing I'm sure, I'm not drinking the sea-water...I cough out the water as I know it'll give me a bad tummy. Finally, I give up...I think she's making me swim hard just for exercise, so I decided to go back to shore myself. I cruised to shore and she called me to go to her. I stood at the water's edge and yelped...She brought the board nearer and I jumped on it. Yay! I can sit on the board again... It was so nice I almost fell asleep. Finally, we went back to shore, Rachel had to wash the gear and dirty dog me. I was so tired balancing myself on the board, I slept the afternoon away. Dinner is always fantastic...they spent a long time in the kitchen, I just slept there waiting...when the rice-cooker clicked, Rachel put rice in my doggie bowl, cracked an egg, doggie Supplements on top, mixed them all up...boy, my meals are made in heaven. There's this yellow 'plasticky' pill in my bowl each time, I always wonder what is it but I eat it anyway. She always says to me these will make me a handsome and strong doggie. Ahem! After dinner, I laze around the TV area and whenever there's food, you can trust me to do my work. haha. Life's a beach...

No comments: