22 March 2007

2 year Hiatus

It's been at least 2 years since I blogged! Perhaps I stopped reminiscing and being introspective about life. Or just taking a break? Lots happened...I was no longer dabbling in Sports Management anymore. Now I own a windsurfing pro shop together with my husband but of coz he keeps his job (to bring in the bacon). For the shop/biz, it's already almost 2 years...you can imagine the amount of change, work and foundation to put into this baby. I can't really blog about my business as it's not nice for my customers to hear this. That said, I must say that it's one of the best things to happen to me, and I really am enjoying every moment of it. I love windsurfing and kitesurfing, it's not a dream job, it's a dream! My business trips are sometimes races, attend windsurfing events, meet suppliers etc...always interesting and 100% my passion. Everything gets me really hyped up, I think about my biz 24/7 and there's no such thing as off day or 'after office hours'. I sincerely want to give my customers my very best, from customer service, advice and quality of equipment. I love racing...i've been windsurfing for 15 yrs and it's one of the best things in my life. Windsurfing gave me an adventurous life, wonderful friends, unforgettable experiences, a husband and a healthy body! Among all the different sports and trainings, windsurfing is still top on my list. Cycling is great, fast, finesse, techniques, tactics and i like the idea abou t good gear. Triathlons is great on pain factor, endurance, mental stamina and 'nice bod' too. Running and track stuff...enough....golf is nice social game...I don't know when I can end this...I am trying to say wind/kitesurfing are the best! I miss pain and hard training! , I'll be blogging as Rusty Harvey, my beloved best buddy Golden Retriever, whom I adopted in December '06. I endeavour to see life thru' his endearing life, as he has taught me much even in these 4 mths. Life is so much more meaningful with Rusty in my life and I can never imagine otherwise. Rusty is the most gentle, loving, endearing 4-yr old GR, all 34kgs of him! His favourite sport is windsurfing! Woof!

No comments: