26 February 2002

26 FEB 2002 Tuesday WEEK OF BLESSED BEGINNINGS This week began with a Bang! The healing virtue of Jesus zapped me on the Sunday service and healed me of a one-mth plus nagging pain in the left side of my back. Praise God!! It was a morning of back healing and the stiffness I usually felt was immediately gone. I could now bend backwards, which I could usually not do before. Thereafter, I knew that this week will be a week of blessings and miracles. The next miracle was manifested juz the very next day. I was down for a 3rd round of interview at my potential work place...the usual routines went on...and after leaving, felt the victory was far. Then I received a call from my boss-to-be to say I got the job. Praise God! Put your trust in God and see if His blessings will not overflow and flood your life. I think it's quite unbelievable to land a job in exactly 1 mth of hunting. I wasn't even hunting really hard...sent out not many resumes. Not that I was lazy, but I was expecting something on my way...and juz rested in His grace, and brainstorming about my 'lil business venture'. I'm still not sure if I should really import those silk handbags and if I will have time to sell them to make a profit. My spirit says 'amen' and my work schedule says 'maybe not'...I'll pray about it and make a decision.

No comments: